As the world continues to become more and more digital, tech stocks are becoming increasingly popular investments for those looking to make a profit. With the right knowledge and research, tech stocks can be a great way to diversify your portfolio and make some money.
In this article, we will look at the 8 best tech stocks to buy in 2023. We’ll discuss their strengths and weaknesses, as well as their potential for growth. By the end, you should have a better idea of which tech stocks are worth investing in this year.
8 Best High-Growth Tech Stocks To Invest In For 2023 – BestBudgetUSA
The technology sector has always been a great source of investment opportunities, and 2023 is no exception. With the continued growth of the sector, there are plenty of exciting tech stocks to buy in 2023. From established tech giants to innovative startups, investors have a wide range of options to choose from. Here are 8 of the best tech stocks to buy in 2023:
1. Amazon: With its e-commerce dominance and increasing presence in cloud computing, Amazon remains one of the most reliable tech stocks to buy in 2023. The company is expected to continue its growth trajectory and increase its market share.
2. Apple: Apple is another tech giant that is expected to continue to perform well in 2023. The company’s products remain popular and its services business is growing rapidly.
3. Microsoft: Microsoft is another tech giant that is expected to continue to perform well in 2023. The company’s cloud computing business is growing rapidly and its Office 365 suite remains popular.
4. Alphabet: Alphabet, the parent company of Google, is another reliable tech stock to buy in 2023. The company’s search engine and advertising business remain strong and its other businesses, such as cloud computing, are also growing rapidly.
5. NVIDIA: NVIDIA is a chipmaker that is expected to continue to benefit from the growth of the AI and gaming markets in 2023. The company is also expanding its presence in the automotive and healthcare markets.
6. Intel: Intel is another chipmaker that is expected to benefit from the growth of the AI and gaming markets in 2023. The company is also investing heavily in 5G technology.
7. Adobe: Adobe is a software company that is expected to continue to benefit from the growth of the digital marketing and creative markets in 2023.
8. Salesforce: Salesforce is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) software company that is expected to benefit from the growth of the cloud computing market in 2023.
- Western Digital
- Seagate technology
- About Tech Stocks
- Technology company profits
Photo from iStockphoto
It’s no secret that tech stocks have faced a downturn over the past couple of years. While some investors see this as a deterrent, others see it as an opportunity to capitalize. Whether you’re new to tech investing or looking to get back into it, here’s what you need to know about the best tech stocks to buy.
What Are The Best Tech Stocks To Buy Now?
These eight tech stocks are worth considering for your portfolio.
- Price: $95.01
- Market value: 1.21 trillion dollars
As the tech industry’s resident giant, Alphabet (Nasdaq: GOOGL) includes the full range of Google services. Among 43 analysts following the stock in February, it has a consensus rating of buy.
- Price: $207.32
- Market value: 621.682 billion USD
Elon Musk’s pride and joy Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA ) has been doing incredibly well lately as the electric car industry thrives. TSLA has a consensus rating of buy from 23 analysts in February.
- Price: $177.92
- Market value: 4451.664 billion USD
Meta Platforms (Nasdaq: META), formerly Facebook, has enjoyed a recent rebound from last year’s decline. This contributes to the consensus recommendation of buy from 58 analysts in January.
- Price: $58.98
- Market value: $29.208 billion
This American financial corporation is primarily known for owning and operating three stock exchanges in the United States, including the stock exchange of the same name. Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ ) remains a consistent good buy, having already largely recovered from last year’s decline and earning a consensus buy rating from 13 analysts in February.
- Price: $41.99
- Market Value: 13.734 billion USD
Western Digital (Nasdaq: WDC) is a staple in the world of data storage, including hard drives and solid state drives. Its consensus rating from 29 analysts in February is buy.
- Price: $223.37
- Market value: $527.285 billion
Nvidia (Nasdaq: NVDA) is the world’s largest manufacturer of graphics processing units. It has a consensus buy rating from 38 analysts in February.
- Price: $69.80
- Market value: $14.706 billion
Seagate (Nasdaq: STX) is a hard drive and storage provider. Western Digital and Seagate jointly dominate this space, and both remain equally stable over the long term. Seagate has a consensus buy rating from 27 analysts in February.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company
- Price: $96.69
- Market value: $495.911 billion
TSMC (Nasdaq: TSM) was the first and is still the world’s largest chipmaker, currently holding over fifty percent of the market share. Only six analysts follow the stock in February, but it has earned a strong consensus buy rating.
What companies are considered technology stocks?
Any company that sells products or services in the technology sector is considered a technology stock. It’s a big sector, so there are plenty of companies to choose from.
Why are tech company stocks falling?
In 2022, technology stocks in the S&P 500 index fell ten percent more than the index as a whole. The war against Ukraine, fluctuating wages for workers, rising interest rates and looming recession fears played a role in the decline.
Why you should invest
In this tech-heavy world, demand for the newest technology is unlikely to wane in the long term. Despite some numbers falling in the second half of 2022, tech companies continue to move forward, and some of the best tech stocks may present a solid buying opportunity.
Is Warren Buffett Investing in Technology?
Warren Buffett, head of Berkshire Hathaway, invested heavily in tech stocks in 2022. Apple makes up 40% of his stock portfolio, but in 2022 he also bought shares in Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM), Activision Blizzard (ATVI), and Paramount Global (PEAR).
How a tech company can be profitable
There are several models that a technology company can follow to be profitable. It is important to know what model a potential investment is using and how those types of models are doing in the current market.
- License Agreements
- Electronic commerce
- Cloud computing fees
- Streaming services with a monthly fee
- Hardware, including semiconductor chips
The more diverse the sources of profit, the greater the potential for success.
Tech stocks, while not what they once were, can be solid long-term investments. The products and services they provide keep businesses running and have become indispensable in our personal lives. Despite some lows in the overall market through 2023, this sector will continue to innovate, and their stocks should deliver solid long-term returns.
Karen Doyle contributed to the reporting of this article.
Share price is accurate as of market close on February 9, 2023. Information is subject to change.
Our in-house research team and on-site financial experts work together to create content that is accurate, unbiased and up-to-date. We check every statistic, quote and fact using reliable primary sources to ensure the information we provide is accurate. You can learn more about Best Budget USA processes and standards in our editorial policy.
- Yahoo Finance. “Yahoo Finance”.
- Nasdaq. “Nasdaq”.
- Forbes. 2023. “Why Tech Stocks Fall in 2022 – And How Long Will the Fall Last?
If you’re looking for tech stocks to buy in 2023, there are many great options to choose from. One of the top picks is Microsoft, which has consistently been a leader in the tech industry.
Microsoft offers a wide range of products and services, making it a great choice for investors. Another top pick is Apple, which has been one of the most successful tech companies of all time. Apple offers an impressive portfolio of products and services, making it a great choice for investors.
Other great tech stocks to buy in 2023 include Amazon, Alphabet, Intel, Oracle, and NVIDIA. All of these companies offer excellent products and services, making them great investments for those looking for a budget-friendly option. Additionally, many of these stocks offer great dividend yields, making them attractive to investors looking for long-term returns. With so many great tech stocks to choose from, 2023 is a great year to invest in the tech industry.
Add a Comment